Child Hospitalized After Biting Into Wendy's Burger With Glass Inside

We’ve all heard stories about people finding hair, bugs, spit or even a rat inside their fast food. One Michigan mother is furious over the fact that what she found in her 3-year-old daughter’s burger at Wendy’s could have killed her.

Vanessa was in tears when she recalled the story of her daughter biting into a burger at a Wendy’s and finding glass inside.

"She bit into her burger, we were inside, and she started to crunch this super loud crunch... that wasn't normal,” Vanessa told WXYZ. “She says she panicked for a moment watching her daughter cry in pain. I was telling her don't swallow, don't swallow."

Vanessa said she was pulling food and blood out of her daughter’s mouth when she saw pieces of glass.

"You can't think of your baby and what could happen and the things you don't know could happen... your mind just starts to race," said Vanessa.

She immediately called the police and her daughter was rushed to the hospital. The manager reportedly told police the glass broke in the back while the food was being prepared.

"This is an extremely unfortunate accident and we quickly investigated, it appears a light bulb may have broken during maintenance activity in the restaurant,” a statement from the restaurant said.

Source: WXYZ
Photo: YouTube

Tell Us What You Think

More Fab Stories

A 15-year-old girl went to war with her school over the dress code, and landed herself in a juvenile detention center for six days. She's now on...

A lot of people will tell you that looks are superficial, but the fact is, how we look on the outside is often a reflection of how we feel about...

A Good Samaritan in Virginia plans to deliver 30,000 meals to the homeless before she turns 30, according to a recent media report. Moreover, she...

One small town in Colorado is lucky enough to have a community member who brightens everyone's day with a good chuckle. Vince Rozmiarek of Indian...

Something a cartoonist said in his weekly drawing offended a major advertiser. Next thing the artist knew, he was out of a job.

Rick...

Latest Fab Stories

One mother in Kentucky came home to find her teen son blew off all his chores and wasted the day away being lazy. She gave him a punishment in...

A set of twin brothers from Arizona who both aspire to be actors thought that they may have a better shot in Hollywood if they looked more like a...

A man stopped at the grocery store to purchase a few food items and diapers for his family on the little bit left over from his weekly salary. He...

A man named Mike left a waitress a $3,000 tip on a bill for $43.50 last week.

“This woman had been serving us for almost a year now. She’s...

One man had an experience at Burger King while enduring a splitting headache. He posted his story to Reddit about when he was in a long line at...