Quantcast

Fireman Dining Out Sees Diners Acting Strange, Sick, Notices the Wall (Video)

Firefighter Lonnie Williams was dining with his friends, when about an hour and a half into the meal, he noticed customers acting strangely, holding their stomachs and heads, and running to the bathroom. Williams quickly realized what was going on, they were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, He immediately called for help and began to evacuate everyone out of the restaurant. The fire department determined the source of the carbon monoxide was a natural gas heating system coming through a vent on the wall.

Photo: WGHP Screenshot

Tell Us What You Think

More Fab Stories

President Donald Trump's first official 100 days in office are up on April 29, and everyone's buzzing about the president's job performance during...

One woman campaigning for a seat in the House of Representatives obviously wanted to grab some attention with her ads, and she has succeeded. It...

A 10-year-old girl in Brazil was at school when she began complaining of stomach pains. As the day went on, things continued to get worse for the...

Try to talk to any Republican about the havoc their politicians are wreaking, and they'll usually evade the topic by jumping to complain about...

A man on trial for rape might have done himself a disservice by choosing a sexist lawyer. The attorney told the jury during his closing arguments...

Latest Fab Stories

Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel will not exploit her close ties with Ivanka Trump to try to influence the president’s actions, the “first...

The Trump administration is “in denial” about constitutional restraints on the president’s authority to unilaterally change the nation’s...