Quantcast

Toddler Gets Terribly Sick at Restaurant, Family Finds Out What Was In Hot Dog (Video)

A family dining at Flamingo Family Restaurant in Michigan is blaming the restaurant and server for their little boy, Jack, for going into anaphylactic shock. When they placed the order with the server, they listed off Jack's allergies and were reassured that the hot dog and fries her ordered were just fine. Terrifyingly, Jack had an anaphylactic reaction after his meal, causing him to spend hours in the hospital. The restaurant and server say the family was not specific enough with the ingredients Jack is allergic to and should have asked for a list.

Photo: Fox2 Detroit

Tell Us What You Think

More Fab Stories

According to the Associated Press, U.S. Treasury agents obtained information that connected someone in President Donald Trump's inner circle and...

Students at a New Jersey elementary school were learning about the Triangular Slave Trade, but one teacher got a little too out of line with a...

Latest Fab Stories

A 19-year-old in Texas met a 14-year-old runaway. Instead of offering to help the younger girl, the older teen decided to launch a new career for...

The Independent Women’s Forum has made their choice about who will be honored with the first ever 'Working for Women' award. The 'equality...

A woman in India gave birth to a baby on Monday night, but her child's features shocked her so badly she wanted nothing to do with him at first....

After the terrorist attack in London on Wednesday afternoon left four dead, 40 people injured and the entire city gripped with fear, Thursday...