Quantcast

Toddler Gets Terribly Sick at Restaurant, Family Finds Out What Was In Hot Dog (Video)

A family dining at Flamingo Family Restaurant in Michigan is blaming the restaurant and server for their little boy, Jack, for going into anaphylactic shock. When they placed the order with the server, they listed off Jack's allergies and were reassured that the hot dog and fries her ordered were just fine. Terrifyingly, Jack had an anaphylactic reaction after his meal, causing him to spend hours in the hospital. The restaurant and server say the family was not specific enough with the ingredients Jack is allergic to and should have asked for a list.

Photo: Fox2 Detroit

Tell Us What You Think

More Fab Stories

Donald Trump should consider giving up the presidency due to the multiple allegations of sexual misconduct against him, Sen. Bernie Sanders...

The already fine line between privacy and the legally protected right to free speech has been further blurred by the rise of social media. A...

One woman who had just given birth experienced everyone's worst nightmare. What she thought was a simple but stubborn sore throat turned out to be...

Most people don’t associate the subject of menstruation with 300-lb professional football players. But most people don’t know Joshua Garnett,...

We have known for decades that window blinds pose a safety risk for children under the age of six, but for some reason, society is not heeding...

Latest Fab Stories

According to his girlfriend of two years, it turns out the sexiest man alive is definitely not the healthiest man alive.

41-year-old...

According to the very well-connected Tina Brown, George Clooney will not be running for president because his gorgeous and highly intelligent wife...

When you think about how many lives drugs ruin, you most often think about the people who are choosing that lifestyle. We forget how much greater...

A well-known New York City restaurant owner is alleged to have used the third-floor VIP lounge at his eatery as a “rape room”, based on an article...

A woman from England might end up single-handedly adding another letter to the LGBTQ list: 'S' for 'spirits'. The woman says that years ago she...